Our School-Based Behavioral Health Services utilize evidence-based practices designed to meet kids where they are, positively impacting learning by enhancing the social and emotional well-being of students in the comfort of their school environment.
Our work in schools reduces barriers to service and addresses behaviors where they occur, with collaborative and flexible service delivery options designed to meet both school district and student needs.
- Behavioral Health Partnership (BHP) provides outpatient Behavioral Health services in schools delivered by licensed therapists
- Individual, group, and family sessions
- Consultation with involved school personnel
- Professional development/trainings
- Additional evaluations and medication management may be available to school-based clients via our Squirrel Hill location