Our physical, occupational and speech therapists working in The Hospital at The Children’s Institute focus on the individual needs of each child and family when developing treatment plans. When achild receives multiple services, therapists work closely as a team, communicating results of treatment and changes in function for seamless carryover in subsequent treatment sessions.
Clinical specializations/certifications include:
- pediatric clinical specialist
- NDT (Neurodevelopmental treatment) approach to treating children
- assistive technology provider
- sensory integration and praxis testingarthritis
- therapeutic listening
- augmentative communication
For more information, please contact Brooke Racicot, Senior Director of Therapy Services, at 412.420.2338 or email@example.com.