CarePages is a service for patients and families that will allow family and friends to stay in touch before, during and after hospitalization. Patients and families will be able to create and update a free, private and personalized web page where they can share their latest news with friends and family, and receive messages of support.
CarePages let patients and families:
- Update everyone at the same time without repeated phone calls or emails
- Create a web page that is private and not open to the general public
- Create web pages that they can update themselves, without the help of The Children’s Institute’s staff
- Send compliments to caregivers
- CarePages are fully secure; password protected and comply with all patient privacy regulations.
To access CarePages, patients and families will visit www.carepages.com/thechildrensinstitute. Help is available for the CarePages by contacting [email protected] or by calling 1-888-852-5521, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Central time.