The Sunflower Society is a recognition society for leading donors to The Children’s Institute, recognizing those who make a gift of $1,000 or more each fiscal year (July 1 through June 30). The mission of the program is to recognize philanthropy that supports our amazing kids and families. Your philanthropic support makes you part of a special community of donors who share a dedication to improving the quality of life for children, young people and their families.
Join the Sunflower Society and you’ll receive:
• Amazing Kids magazine in your mailbox three times a year
• An invitation to the annual Sunflower Society Reception
• An individualized, in-depth tour of our Squirrel Hill campus and/or any of our satellite locations
• The opportunity to join our Birthday Club
• The opportunity to shadow a clinical, educational or family support staff member
• Recognition in our Annual Report of Donors 2012 Annual Fund Donor List (210 KB)
2012 Annual Fund Donor List (210 KB)
Become a Member
Become a Sunflower Society member in one of the following ways:
• Make a gift* of at least $1,000
• Make two or more gifts that total at least $1,000 within a fiscal year
• Make a gift to be matched by your employer totaling $1,000
*Gift(s) may be donated by an individual, couple, family foundation or privately-held company
For more information about becoming part of the Sunflower Society please contact Lauren Vermilion at 412.420.2204 or email@example.com.