Make a Corporate Contribution
Make a gift to The Children’s Institute today to show your company’s support for the health and well being of children and young adults with special needs in western Pennsylvania.
Benefits to your company
- Impression: Our print magazine reaches 16,000 households three times a year, and we have thousands of followers through social media.
- Involvement: We can provide meaningful volunteer opportunities for your employees.
- Visibility: Through naming opportunities, on-site recognition and logo display at events and programs, your company will be visible to medical professionals, donors, parents and caregivers of children with special needs, students, teachers and more.
Ways to contribute
- Cash gifts, matching gifts and in-kind donations
- Cause marketing
Companies can greatly expand their gifts to The Children’s Institute by matching — even doubling — their employees’ financial donations. See a list of companies that may make matching gifts. Speak to your human resources department to find out if your company will match your donation. Cash gifts and matching gifts benefit children with special needs and make a real difference in the lives of our amazing kids. If you would like to make a tax-deductible contribution, please make a gift online or contact Miki Howald at 412-420-2205 or [email protected].
Corporate Giving Campaigns
Support our amazing kids through your company’s annual corporate giving campaign. It is a convenient way to give through regular payroll deductions.
The Children’s Institute is registered and approved for the following campaigns:
• #187 United Way
• #62983 Combined Federal Campaign
Our corporate partners
The generosity of our corporate partners goes well beyond financial giving. We are grateful for our corporate partners whose generous support helps us to make an amazing difference in the lives of the children with special needs. Become one of our amazing partners and give a gift today. To discuss how your company can partner with The Children’s Institute, contact Miki Howald at 412-420-2205 or [email protected].