Financial Services and Bill Pay

As a leader among schools for special education, we know that, often, it takes multiple therapies and specialties to help a child reach their full potential. Because we are committed to providing successful special education and services for all of our students, there are no additional charges for the comprehensive program or multiple services that may appear on each student’s Individualized Education Plan (IEP).

children financial services

Financial Information

When a student is approved by the Pennsylvania Bureau of Special Education for placement in The Day School through the 4010 process, 60% of the tuition is paid by the Pennsylvania Department of Education and the remaining 40% is the responsibility of the referring school district.

When The Day School reaches the maximum number of students we can enroll under the 4010 process, the local school district is responsible for 100% of the tuition.

If a family’s school district does not refer their child for enrollment, it is possible to establish a private pay contract with The Day School.

For more, please contact Eva Bizzozero at 412-420-2388 or ebi@the-institute.org.

Services MENU

News and Events

Like us on Facebook

Twitter