Intensive Family Support Services
It’s not always easy to be the parent. Sometimes families need extra support in order to stay together and to flourish.
Our Intensive Family Support Services can make a pivotal difference.
Our ultimate goal is to help to preserve the family. To do that we offer information and training, help develop skills, and provide the understanding that our families need.
Parents can turn to us for:
- One-on-one guidance
- An evaluation of the family’s needs
- Developing goals and implementing ways to keep the family united
- Education in areas such as child development, hygiene, behavioral management, administering medication and providing a safe environment
- Transportation to and from medical appointments
- Advocacy for their child and themselves
For more information about our Intensive Family Support Services, please contact Ruth McLean at 412-244-3065 or firstname.lastname@example.org.