The Children's Institute of Pittsburgh is dedicated to improving the quality of life for children, young people and their families by providing a specialized continuum of services that enables them to reach their potential.
Everything about The Children’s Institute—from medical to educational to child and family services—is about meeting the life needs of children with special needs.
And helping them, and their families, flourish.
- Helping our children achieve the amazing requires some pretty extraordinary constants
- Excellence: By this, we mean expertise in the form of highly qualified, renowned staff who are ceaseless in their dedication to every child who enters our doors.
- Innovation: We are always looking ahead; seeking new technologies and discoveries, best practices and insights. If we can’t find the perfect solution for a patient, we’ll create it.
- Understanding: At The Children’s Institute, our experience and expertise breeds a greater sense of compassion. We care profoundly for every child and every family; we are totally engaged. We know this journey will have its valleys, its twists and turns. Our goal is to walk with you, to support and understand you, and to help everyone—child and family—reach their maximum potential.
- Individuality: Each child is treated as the unique individual that he or she is. Our diagnoses, treatments and therapies reflect not just our expertise, but the specific needs of our patients and their families.
- Flexibility: Helping each child and family achieve their own maximum potential demands flexibility.
Our processes, our sessions, even our innovations are frequently determined, guided and altered by our patients’ needs. We believe that that’s the way it should be.